Come join our team!
Quality Control Associate
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
INvaryant is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual who has an eye for details.
- Develop software test scripts, including step-by-step actions and expected results (based off of functional specifications that have been documented by the Development team)
- Test the software (using the test scripts) and identify software bugs
- Report, using clear and thorough technical-communication language, software bugs via an internal defect-tracking system
- Report recurring and significant issues to the Quality Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical communication/writing
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the Quality process
- Experience with Microsoft’s Azure DevOps (previously VSTS) and SharePoint is a plus
- Ability to commute to and work from the office Monday – Friday
- Bilingual abilities are a plus