Quality Control Associate
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
INvaryant is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual who has an eye for details.
- Develop software test scripts, including step-by-step actions and expected results (based off of functional specifications that have been documented by the Development team)
- Test the software (using the test scripts) and identify software bugs
- Report, using clear and thorough technical-communication language, software bugs via an internal defect-tracking system
- Report recurring and significant issues to the Quality Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical communication/writing
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the Quality process
- Experience with Microsoft’s Azure DevOps (previously VSTS) and SharePoint is a plus
- Ability to commute to and work from the office Monday – Friday
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
5105 Old Ellis Point
Roswell, GA 30076
America's Silent CrisisPhoto attributed to: Tarah Photography3 MINUTE READ Written by SamThe available data from 2011-2014 cites 7,208 fatalities related to pregnancy and childbirth in the United States with an increasing trend year-to-year. Each year, more than...
A Full Digital Health History May Get You Better Healthcare3 MINUTE READ Written by CaitlinHaving your whole health history at the ready for an appointment can improve the quality of your care and can lower the price tag by reducing unnecessary tests. Storing all of...
Help your littles and bigs get a consistent sleep schedule to fuel their academic performance this year with these healthy sleep routine tips recommended by pediatricians.
By the phone Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM EST
By email 24/7
Copyright INvaryant© 2019