Quality Control Associate
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
INvaryant is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual who has an eye for details.
- Develop software test scripts, including step-by-step actions and expected results (based off of functional specifications that have been documented by the Development team)
- Test the software (using the test scripts) and identify software bugs
- Report, using clear and thorough technical-communication language, software bugs via an internal defect-tracking system
- Report recurring and significant issues to the Quality Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical communication/writing
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the Quality process
- Experience with Microsoft’s Azure DevOps (previously VSTS) and SharePoint is a plus
- Ability to commute to and work from the office Monday – Friday
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
5105 Old Ellis Point
Roswell, GA 30076
This past week, yet another inauguration technology conference took place. Although these conferences are somewhat different, they have a common lack of practicing physicians. A lot of what I see and hear about in the technology start up world would be better served by having more physician input.
Each year, more than 300,000 women across the globe die from complications associated with pregnancy or childbirth. The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate of the world’s developed nations, and our home state of Georgia ranks in the bottom three states for the rate at which mothers are dying.
Having your whole health history at the ready for an appointment can improve the quality of your care and can lower the price tag by reducing unnecessary tests. Two of the top ways that using a digital health history can get you better care are: bringing down your costs for care and increasing your chances for great health outcomes.
By the phone Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM EST
By email 24/7
Copyright INvaryant© 2019