Software Support Associate
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
Department: Research, Design, and Development
INvaryant is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual with people skills.
- Monitor the help desk by responding to queries via chat, email, phone
- Diagnose, resolve, and document customer issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Report recurring and significant issues to the Quality team
- Update manuals and training documents for customers and staff
- Proven experience working on a help desk and in a customer-service environment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical and software issues
- Strong attention to detail and interest in problem solving
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to commute to and work from the office Monday – Friday
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
5105 Old Ellis Point
Roswell, GA 30076
This past week, yet another inauguration technology conference took place. Although these conferences are somewhat different, they have a common lack of practicing physicians. A lot of what I see and hear about in the technology start up world would be better served by having more physician input.
Each year, more than 300,000 women across the globe die from complications associated with pregnancy or childbirth. The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate of the world’s developed nations, and our home state of Georgia ranks in the bottom three states for the rate at which mothers are dying.
Having your whole health history at the ready for an appointment can improve the quality of your care and can lower the price tag by reducing unnecessary tests. Two of the top ways that using a digital health history can get you better care are: bringing down your costs for care and increasing your chances for great health outcomes.
By the phone Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM EST
By email 24/7
Copyright INvaryant© 2019