Software Support Associate
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
Department: Research, Design, and Development
INvaryant is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual with people skills.
- Monitor the help desk by responding to queries via chat, email, phone
- Diagnose, resolve, and document customer issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Report recurring and significant issues to the Quality team
- Update manuals and training documents for customers and staff
- Proven experience working on a help desk and in a customer-service environment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical and software issues
- Strong attention to detail and interest in problem solving
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to commute to and work from the office Monday – Friday
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
5105 Old Ellis Point
Roswell, GA 30076
America's Silent CrisisPhoto attributed to: Tarah Photography3 MINUTE READ Written by SamThe available data from 2011-2014 cites 7,208 fatalities related to pregnancy and childbirth in the United States with an increasing trend year-to-year. Each year, more than...
A Full Digital Health History May Get You Better Healthcare3 MINUTE READ Written by CaitlinHaving your whole health history at the ready for an appointment can improve the quality of your care and can lower the price tag by reducing unnecessary tests. Storing all of...
Help your littles and bigs get a consistent sleep schedule to fuel their academic performance this year with these healthy sleep routine tips recommended by pediatricians.
By the phone Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM EST
By email 24/7
Copyright INvaryant© 2019