Come join our team!
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
Department: Research, Design, and Development
Creates, develops, plans, writes, and edits software functional specifications, user requirements specifications, instructional materials, and/or software quality test scripts for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
- Creates/writes software functional specifications, user requirements specifications, instructional materials, and/or software quality test scripts
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical users.
- Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Experience & education
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, is required
- Minimum 2 years practical experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Must possess the ability and skill to write, edit, and prepare clear, concise, and acceptable documents as well as the ability to communicate effectively with technical professionals and managers
- Requires highly motivated individual that can quickly learn complex technical environments
- Good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently as well as contribute as part of a team
- Prior experience with technical documents is required