Come join our team!
Job type: Full time
Location: Roswell, GA
Department: Program Management
Program managers will organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of Invaryant in addition to developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the company. They will create and manage long-term goals and develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Manage and direct the daily execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedules, and performance goals are met.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to understand their needs, to anticipate obstacles to success, and to advocate internally on their behalf.
- Provide leadership to troubleshoot and solve complex technical and non-technical problems to mutually support customer requirements and business objectives.
- Allocate and control contract budgets for labor, materials, travel, and services. Report program status to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate cash flow management principles by actively managing program performance-based milestones to support company objectives.
- Provide interface, communication, and coordination with internal and external customers on matters pertaining to existing contracts and bid and proposal activities.
Education & experience
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant job experience
- Experience in multiple enterprise engagements but has a passion for startups
- People person with customer-facing experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a motivator
Preferred knowledge, skills, & abilities
- PMP certified
- Functions well in a team environment