What if my doctor doesn’t have a patient portal?

Page Contents

Call your doctor’s office or ask at your next appointment; it’s possible you just need to be signed up. By law, all medical practices should provide patients access to records through an online portal.

If your doctor’s office doesn’t have a patient portal, you can request a Continuity of Care Document (CCD), which will be a file you can upload to your Invaryant.